Even though I knew I wanted to do this, I was nervous about making a list that I'd have to follow all summer. I like to be a little spontaneous, you know? So I asked a couple of questions about that - and I got the perfect answer. She said that she's not all that into rules- and told me to just go for it... so that's what I'm doing.
These are the guidelines I'm setting for myself:
- Read 20 books in the allotted time frame.
- Track them on the 2015 Reading Challenges page.
- Try to read from this list that I just sort of threw together from my stack of current library books and my TBR bookcase:
- Tinkers by Paul Harding
- A Visit From the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
- Tell The Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
- The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
- Rabbit, Run by John Updike
- The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough
- The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- World War Z by Max Brooks
If you'd like to take part as well - check out 746 Books!