Saturday, October 17, 2015
Dewey's #Readathon - The Pre-Party Post
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Massachusetts! And it is cold and cloudy today - perfect readathon weather!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Um, all of them?? Basically I have a stack made up of a lot of library books that are due. My goal is to be able to bring a ton of them back on Monday.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Not sure. I'm usually pretty lacking in the snack department. But I did pick up some "emergency" peanut butter cups!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Well, I have been a reader my whole life, a blogger for the past 5 1/2 years. I am a librarian in a public library - a job I absolutely love.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
One huge difference this time around is that my kids are away for the weekend! This will help my focus immensely. And I won't have to share my peanut butter cups.
Have fun everyone!!!